The NTP80plus provides highly accurate yet economic time distribution over local area networks (LAN) using Network Time Protocol (NTP), the industry-standard means of time distribution over discrete networks.
- Accurate & reliable time data from a trusted source
- Control over configuration via web browser
- Synchronisation between users – eradicates discrepancies
- System time stamping (e.g. for e-commerce transactions, e-mail sent & receive, etc) is highly accurate
- Automatic systems procedures, such as backups, occur at the correct time and in the correct order
- Economic triple-port stratum 1 Network Time Server
- Can act as both client and server in peer-to-peer mode
- Capable of synchronising up to 3 discrete networks independently
- Client system accuracy to within 50 μs*
- Precision timing circuits ensure stability in event of synchronisation signal interruption.
- Configuration via web interface.
- 1PPS output
- Supports up to 1500 clients
The NTP80plus provides a cost-effective way of providing time from a trusted source, which is critical in many organisations such as airports, railways, financial institutions, telecommunications companies, etc.
Any business using devices on a network can benefit from using the NTP80plus – not only can it use a selection of highly accurate, trusted time sources, it is easily integrated into internal systems thus eliminating network security issues that arise from using an external time source e.g. from the Internet.
The ability to operate in peer-to-peer mode means that the NTP80plus is especially useful as a sub-master clock in rail applications.