These Stratum 1 modular time and frequency master clock systems are an advanced, high precision timing platform commonly specified for use in critical timing applications that depend upon a reliable, quality time standard. The M210 unit is 1U platform with 3 expansion slots while the M211 is a 3U platform with 9 expansion slots.
With a range of over 40 functional module blocks, each system can be optimised to suit specific application demands spanning multi format I/O networks, NTP Time servers, time code readers and generators, multi-
The robust design and unrivalled build quality delivers exceptional performance and trouble free product field longevity.
Software interfaces such as those available on the 3 port NTP time server module are proven and hardened against common cyber attack methods.
- Module Expansion Slots: M210 – 3 Slots
- Disciplined Oscillators: Choice of TCXO, OCXO and high performance Rubidium atomic clock
- Power Supplies: Single or Twin Universal AC mains or 48 V DC or combination as required
- Time Sync Sources: GPS, MSF, DCF, 1PPS, IRIG-B, IRIG-E, 2137, XR3, AFNOR, Mains AC, NTP
- Module Output Formats: NTP, RS422, RS232, 1PPS, AFNOR, 1MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, E1/T1 Telecoms, HQ, IRIG-B, SMPTE-EBU, Audio, Video Overlay, 4-20mA, Clock Impulse, Volt free relay
- Approvals: Qualified for use in ATC, Public Transport, Network Rail, Oil & Gas – CE, ISO9001, AS9100D
- Remote interfaces: Web browser based Clock Management System (CMS), configuration tools and Virtual Machine Interface
- Warranty: 3 Years standard – Options for extended warranty and support contracts
M210 & M211 are common place and thoroughly proven worldwide in safety critical applications such as Air Traffic Control, Rail & Road Networks, Oil & Gas installations and some military applications.
The units are built to AS9100D design and manufacturing standards and are factory configured on a per order basis.
The platform and many of the associated modules have been type approved for ATC & rail networks, backup by impressive MTBF performance figures.
Dual redundant Master Clock Systems may be implemented by the inclusion of an M842 switchover unit.