© 2018 Time & Frequency Solutions Ltd
Disclaimer & privacy statements
Tel : +44 1376 514114
Precision GPS/GNSS based NTP Network Time Servers
GPS/GNSS Precision Frequency Standards
Networked Frequency Distribution Units with Redundancy
Quality Network Time Displays and clocks
Networked Time Code Distribution Units with Redundancy
Bus Based Plug In Timing Solutions
The PTP8 Network Time Client provides network operators with a highly accurate packet-
The PTP8 Enhanced Slave Network Time Client provides network operators and equipment manufacturers with a highly accurate packet-
The PTP8 receives, decode and converts the PTP IEEE1588v2 protocol supplied across a packet network in to industry standard E1/T1, 1PPS, 10MHz, IRIG B and Serial Time Of Day (TOD) signals and messages.
Commonly deployed as a local network time client alongside the Stratum 1 PTP80 Grandmaster, the unit provides a rapid and seamless upgrade of existing network infrastructure to packet based timing and synchronisation enabling operators to lower upgrade costs when migrating from a TDM to Ethernet backhaul architecture.
The unit provides two standard RJ45 connections to a 100BASE-
A 9 way D type socket is available for RS232 connection for configuration, status and firmware upload purposes (115.2kbaud, no parity, 8 bit characters and 1 stop bit). 1PPS and 10MHz outputs are provided via two BNC 50 Ohm sockets. E1 or T1 output via 75 Ohm BNC socket and 120 Ohm at RJ45 connector.
The PTP8 is commonly specified where precision, reliability and security are key considerations in the network application. These high integrity units are common place and thoroughly proven worldwide in PTP network timing applications where traceable, precision time stamping and time distribution is required.
• 19” 1U Rack mount versions available with single or dual redundant power supplies
• High stability OCXO safeguarding GPS loss/ holdover periods
• IEEE 1588v2 Compliant : 2 x Ethernet 10/100 BaseT ports (RJ45)
• Time of Day Serial Message via 9 way D-
• Multiple output signals and formats that include 1PPS, 10MHz, E1/T1, IRIG-
• 1PPS output On Time Sync Signal
• Comprehensive web browser for remote configuration and control
• PTPv2 (IEEE 1588), NTP (RFC 1305), SNMP (RFC 1769),SNMP v1, SNMP v3 (RFC 2271) (RFC 1157), Telnet (RFC 854), FTP (RFC 959), ANSI T1.101, GR-