FDA1050 Time & Frequency Distribution Amplifier
The FDA1050 Time & Frequency Distribution Amplifier provides multiple frequency outputs from one input source. The FDA1050 is ideal for applications where a frequency from a master system must be distributed to several local or remote areas or sub systems.
- Multiple frequency outputs from a single input source
- Up to 10 independently buffered output channels
- Wideband circuits allow any frequency distribution up to 10MHz.
- LED status indicator for each output channel
- 1U high 19 inch rack-mountable enclosure
- Outputs via back panel as option
- Analogue, Digital, Timecode or Fibre Optic
- Single source or dual source input
N.B. With dual input, if the primary signal level falls below a critical level, the
FDA1050 automatically selects the backup input.
|Model||No. of Inputs||No. of Outputs||Network Interface|
The FDA1050 is the perfect solution where a accurate frequency feed is required to multiple areas. For example, in the Power/Utilities industry, the FDA1050 is ideal for ensuring a stable frequency feed to multiple installations.
The FDA1050 may be ‘daisy-chained’ to provide unlimited distribution stations with an accurate frequency feed.
The connection from base station to remote stations is typically via coaxial cable (not supplied). Max distance from base station depends on grade of cable used – a higher grade cable will enable greater distances. Please contact us for further guidance.