M385 Analogue Clock
Our M385 Analogue Clock benefits from contemporary design and a large range of options. The high quality but cost-effective design makes it very simple to create customer-specific clocks for any application.
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Excellent readability
- Automatically sets to correct time upon connection to input time signal
- Automatic ongoing calibration
- NTP or serial input
- Wall or ceiling mounting
- Single or double sided
- Diameter (mm): 300/400/500/600/800
- Backlit options: LED, fluorescent or none.
The M385 Analogue Clock is available in a range of diameter sizes to suit a range of applications: Smaller diameter sizes are ideal for small spaces e.g. office, waiting rooms, etc. The larger dimensions are suitable for passenger terminals, concourses, open-plan offices, etc
Low Light Conditions
The displays can be fluorescent or LED backlit for excellent readability in
low light conditions.
Network Time Display
Network Time Protocol (NTP) input can be selected to convert the M385
to a Network Time Display. NTP displays may be supplied to use Power over Ethernet (PoE) if required.