M211 High Capacity Modular Time & Frequency System
The M211 Time & Frequency System from Time & Frequency Solutions is a high capacity flexible timing system designed for use in any application where reliable time information is required.
It is ideal where synchronisation of many different output interfaces is required as you can build your own system - choose from a wide range of modules to fill the 9 module slots in the chassis.
The M211 Modular Time & Frequency System is also used as an integral part of our High Resilience Dual Redundant System - essential in mission critical applications such as Air Traffic Control.
- 9-slot module output capacity
- Choice of clock synchronisation options
- Choice of master clock accuracy
- Large range of output options
- 3 U high standard 19″ rack mount
- 5 button front panel keyboard for equipment configuration and control
- Alphanumeric display of time, date and status
- Equipment configuration stored in non-volatile memory
- Satellite (GPS)
- Terrestrial Low Frequency (MSF, DCF77, WWVB, etc)
- Timecode (IRIG, AFNOR, etc)
- Ethernet (Network Time Protocol [NTP])
- Serial Data
Oscillator options (in order of accuracy):
- Standard crystal
- Oven controlled crystal
- Commercial grade Rubidium
- Industrial grade Rubidium
- Industrial grade Caesium
- Military grade Caesium
For full range of options for use with the M211 Modular Time & Frequency Standard go to Module Options page.
If you require a more compact version of the M211 Modular Time & Frequency System, then please see the M210 Modular Time & Frequency System, which is just 1U high and has 3 module slot capacity.