© 2018 Time & Frequency Solutions Ltd
Tel : +44 1376 514114
Precision GPS/GNSS based NTP Network Time Servers
GPS/GNSS Precision Frequency Standards
Networked Frequency Distribution Units with Redundancy
Quality Network Time Displays and clocks
Networked Time Code Distribution Units with Redundancy
Bus Based Plug In Timing Solutions
NTP80 Plus -
A popular, triple port, cyber hardened, GPS based Master Clock NTP time server unit. The three NTP ports are hardware and firmware isolated with protocol choice programmability .
Offered with a choice of oscillators and GPS antennas.
The NTP80 Plus Stratum 1 GNSS/GPS multi-
Built to demanding AS9100C aerospace quality standards, the unit offers three truly independent and isolated NTP network ports, each of which can be individually configured for network security and access levels.
The unit is readily configured as a Stratum 1 Master Time Clock reference server or as a Peer to Peer sub-
Options include a choice of TCXO, OCXO or Rubidium oscillators together with a choice of standard or long distance antennae.
Constellation options are user selectable via the 32 channel C/A GNSS/GPS antenna covering GPS, GLONASS & BEIDOU combinations.
• 32 Channel GNSS/GPS receiver synchronised -
• Constellation selections : GPS, GPS+GLONASS, GPS+BEIDOU, GLONASS, BEIDOU
• TCXO, OCXO and Rubidium disciplined oscillator options
• IRIG Synchronisation option available as an alternative to GNSS
• 3 Fully isolated, secure and independent NTP ports supporting up to 1500 clients
• Stratum 1 Triple port NTP Server mode
• Client NTP system accuracy within 50 µs to UTC
• Automatic holdover switching
• 1pps output -
• Configurable Serial Time Code Output via RS232/ RS422 port
• Satellite GPS via High Gain Active Antenna or Long Distance Remote Antenna System
• Analog timecode, e.g. IRIG-
• NTP (Peer-
• LF (MSF, DCF-
The NTP80 Plus is commonly specified where high reliability and cyber security are key considerations in the network application.
These high integrity units are common place and thoroughly proven worldwide in network timing applications such as airports, rail/transit networks, financial institutions and exploration installations where traceable, precision time stamping and time distribution is required.
The robust design and unrivalled build quality delivers exceptional performance and trouble free product field longevity. Commonly specified in air traffic control systems, broadcasting, CCTV security systems, computer and communications networks.