MSF-60 Time Signal Outages – Pre-Scheduled MSF Service Interruptions
Regular maintenance is scheduled on the MSF-60 signal throughout the year. You may experience interruption of the service during these times. The current schedule (according to the National Physical Laboratory) appears below:
- 13 March 2014 from 10:00 BST to 14:00 UTC
- 12 June 2014 from 10:00 UTC to 14:00 BST
- 11 September 2014 from 10:00 UTC to 14:00 BST
- 11 December 2014 from 10:00 UTC to 14:00 UTC
- 12 March 2015 from 10:00 UTC to 14:00 UTC
- 11 June 2015 from 10:00 UTC to 14:00 BST
- 10 September 2015 from 10:00 UTC to 14:00 BST
- 10 December 2015 from 10:00 UTC to 14:00 UTC
Please note that this schedule may be amended at any time, and NPL may announce additional ad-hoc maintenance to the MSF-60 signal as and when necessary. Please see NPL website for further info.
MSF Unscheduled Breaks in the Service
Short unscheduled breaks in transmission occur occasionally in addition to the scheduled breaks for maintenance. NPL provides a recorded message service, tel: +44 20 8943 6493, which announces planned maintenance periods and, during working hours, prolonged unscheduled outages.